DO NOT DELETE THIS PAGE UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT ANY OF THE ATTACHED FILES. ALL ATTACHED FILES WILL BE DELETED IF THIS PAGE IS DELETED. THE FILES CAN BE COPIED AND UPLOADED TO A DIFFERENT WEB/PAGE IF NECESSARY.
Once the Board of Education voted to implement 4K in September of 2011, a 4K Advisory Council was developed to work toward implementation of 4K. The Advisory Council includes community, child care, university and school district representatives who will continue to work collaboartively with the ongoing comunity sub-committees that have been in place and working towards 4K since last winter. Check back here to follow the progress of the committee towards implementation in 2011.
Child Care Community Forum Flyer--There were two informational sessions offered for child care providers to find out more information about 4K and their ability to apply to be a partner with MMSD. Click here to watch a video of the Community Forum . Here is a one page logistics document about 4K.
May 3, 2010 - 4K Large Group Meeting
- Planning Structure (revised graphic)
- 4K Professional Development Opportunities - Summer and Fall 2010
- Edgewood College - Information Regarding the 4K Certification Process
- Univ of Wisconsin and MMSD - 4K Professional Development
- UW-Whitewater - Program Plan: 2010 Summer Accelerated E.C. Licensure
- UW-Whitewater - Practicum Application: 2010 Summer Accelerated E.C. Licensure
- UW-Whitewater - Program Description: 2010 Summer Accelerated E.C. Licensure